Meetings & Announcements
Announcements Related to Covid-19:
- In light of current events related to the COVID-19 (corona) virus, many churches and other meeting locations are closed to meetings for the indefinite future. Please refer to the Meetings During Covid Pandemic below in lieu of the In-Person Meeting section at the bottom of the page for the indefinite future.
Meetings during covid pandemic: (Check the Links often, as updates are happening regularly)
- In-person Meetings: See this page for area meetings that are offered in-person.
- Online Meetings: See this page for a list of local meetings offered online during these closures. You can find online meetings throughout the State of Maine at https://csoaamaine.org/virtual-meetings/.
- Is your group's history listed on the Groups page? If not and you'd like to add it, send a write-up to the webmaster at email@example.com.
- District 6 has several open service positions. See the Service page for details and job descriptions.
- Need to submit new meeting info or a change in meeting information? Complete this form.
- Does your group want to donate funds to support the Functions committee work of District 6? Use this form to submit the donation.